Chobe River Safari | Houseboat Adventure Package
Chobe River Safari Experience
Ever changing views combined with luxurious accommodation and activities ranging from game viewing by tender boat into Chobe National Park, Tiger and Bream fishing on a catch and release basis, birding excursions along the Chobe River and cultural village walks on Impalila Island.
The night sounds such as the lapping of water and the call of nocturnal creatures will enthral you while lying in bed on your well deserved Botswana holiday.
Chobe River Safari Highlights
- Daily departures with no set itinerary allowing for flexibility
- Only four cabins per boat allows for an intimate river safari experience
- Drift down the Chobe River and enjoy amazing wildlife sightings
- Prolific birdlife sightings in the summer months from November to May (over 400 bird species)
- Guided game viewing and birding safaris by motorised small tender boat
- Cultural village walk on Impalila Island to the ancient Baobab
- Seasonal fishing (catch and release)
Day 1: Board HouseboatView Lodge
Relax on the deck and enjoy the most spectacular of sunsets over the Chobe River before dinner.
Day 2: Cruise along the Chobe RiverView Lodge
You could also simply relax and savour the quiet of cruising along the Chobe River in Botswana.
The boat cruises the Zambezi Chobe floodplains, providing a unique African safari tour of legendary rivers, pristine wilderness, and wildlife.
Cruising along a river in a rich wildlife area, while sipping on a drink, is the ultimate in Botswana safari decadence. Enjoy the tranquillity of being on the river. Afternoons are spent in an activity of your choice before sundowners and dinner on the houseboat.
Day 3: Onward BoundToday you will leave Namibia and head back into Botswana through Immigration to meet your onward travel arrangement.
This Chobe River Houseboat Safari is easily combined with other Botswana safari highlights or with a few extra days to the magnificent Victoria Falls.
- Return road transfers from and to Kasane and Kasane Border
- Return boat transfers Kasane border to and from the houseboat on Chobe River
- 2 nights in a luxury cabin accommodation on the houseboat
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Local drinks including house wines, beers, soft drinks & water
- Game viewing by tender boat into the Chobe National Park
- Birding excursion along the Chobe River and Kasai channel
- Cultural Village walk on Impalila Island
- Tiger and Bream fishing with personal guide (catch and release basis)
- All equipment hire for fishing (rods, lures and boat)
- Premium brand drinks
- Optional activities and all other extras to be settled direct
Customize your Botswana HolidayThis Chobe River Houseboat Safari can easily be combined with any Okavango Delta safari and with a few days Victoria Falls.
Anything is possible, and our Botswana Destination Consultants can easily extend this short Chobe River boat safari, to a memorable Botswana holiday.
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions