Ultimate Moremi & Okavango Delta Safari Tour | Mokoro & Game Drives
Moremi & Okavango Delta Safari Tour Experience
This Botswana safari experience takes in 2 of the most remarkable wilderness areas in the Okavango Delta. The permanent Delta and the Woodland tongue on the edge of the permanent Delta are two areas of different extremes.
This can truly be said to be where the desert meets Delta and the activities in this region provide some of the most memorable sightings. These areas are explored on game drives, boats, dugout canoes and nature walks.
Your knowledgeable safari guides will share their passion and extensive experience with you. With their guidance, you will be able to appreciate the beauty and diversity of this unique area on your Botswana holiday.
Moremi & Okavango Delta Safari Tour Highlights
- Stay in two safari camps in the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve
- Sleep in thatched chalets and African style safari tents, all en-suite
- Fully inclusive off all flights, transfers, meals, drinks and activities
- Glide along the delta waterways in a mokoro (dug-out canoe) and motorized boat
- Discover the Okavango Delta islands on guided nature walks
- Try fishing for bream and tiger fish on a catch and release basis (seasonal)
- Spot wildlife on exciting game drives in the Moremi Game Reserve
Day 1: Travel to the Okavango DeltaView Lodge
You will arrive in time for lunch after which you can relax before afternoon tea and the sunset game viewing activity.
Day 2: Explore the Delta by mokoro View Lodge
Your guide will share their passion of the area with you showing you all the unique features and intricate workings of this part of the Okavango Delta.
Morning activities will be followed by brunch and a siesta before the afternoon activity commences. Meals are often served under the African skies and the guides tell stories well into the night.
Days 3 & 4: Game drives in Moremi Game ReserveView Lodge
This Okavango Delta bush camp is situated on the edge of the permanent Delta and the sands of the Kalahari Desert.
This unique feature provides one of the best game viewing experiences in Botswana in one of the most beautiful parts of Africa.
You will explore the area on game drives and boat cruises with a knowledgeable guide showing you unique features of the area.
Day 5: Farewell to the Okavango DeltaAfter a morning activity and breakfast, you will head to the airstrip for your charter flight back to Maun in time for your connecting flight to Johannesburg.
- Return scheduled flights from/to Maun and Johannesburg
- Light aircraft and road transfers from/to Maun and between camps
- 4 nights accommodation in the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve
- All meals including light breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Local branded drinks including tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks, wine and spirits
- Open safari vehicle morning and afternoon/game drives in the Moremi Game Reserve accompanied by experienced safari guides
- Motor boat and mokoro canoe safaris exploring the surrounding Okavango channels (water level and weather dependent)
- Guided nature walks on various nearby islands
- Seasonal fishing for bream and tiger fish on a catch and release basis
- Laundry service
- Park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions