Chobe National Park Safari Package
Chobe National Park Safari Experience
Expect sweeping vistas, excellent game sightings, adventurous activities as well as luxurious and stylish accommodation during your Chobe National Park safari.
Spend 2 nights at a luxury lodge which is the only lodge uniquely situated on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana's famous Chobe National Park.
Chobe National Park boasts the single largest concentration of elephant in Africa up to 120 000 in the dry winter months, so be prepared for some regular sightings.
Experience exciting African wildlife sightings on a variety of included game viewing activities. Go on thrilling open safari game drives in the Chobe National Park and spot wildlife on a motorboat safari cruises along the Chobe floodplains.
Chobe National Park Safari Highlights
- All meals, drinks and activities are included
- Accommodation overlooks the Chobe River and Chobe National Park
- Stay in a safari lodge inside the Chobe National Park
- Excellent wildlife sightings all year round
- See huge herds of elephants and buffalos
- Spot wildlife across the Chobe floodplains on safari boat cruises
- Early morning and afternoon game drive in open safari vehicles
- Easily combinable with Victoria Falls and other Botswana highlights
- Number of nights can extended
Day 1: Arrive in ChobeView Lodge
You will arrive in time to relax before heading out on a late afternoon game drive where you can see many animals such as elephant and buffalo.
Day 2: Game viewing in Chobe National ParkView Lodge
These are conducted in open 4x4 vehicles and are led by highly knowledgeable guides, who will help you spot animals such as zebra and the Chobe bushbuck.
Returning to the game lodge after your morning safari activity, you'll enjoy a delicious brunch.
In the afternoon, you'll have the opportunity to do some more game viewing, either on another game drive or go game viewing by boat up the Chobe River - a great way to see hippo and lechwe as well as any wildlife which come down to drink.
Day 3: Onward journeyThis morning you will enjoy a final early morning game drive in the Chobe National Park.
After which you will have time enough to enjoy breakfast before checking out and returning via road transfer to Kasane for your onward journey.
- Road transfers to/from the Kasane Airport to Chobe Game Lodge
- 2 nights' river facing luxury accommodation inside the Chobe National Park
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Local branded drinks including tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks, wine and spirits
- Open safari vehicle morning and afternoon/game drives in the Chobe National Park accompanied by experienced safari guides
- Mid morning and sunset safari boat cruises on the Chobe River
- Laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Chobe National Park fees and emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Spa treatments and optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions