Classic Okavango Delta Honeymoon Safari
Okavango Delta Honeymoon Experience
This Botswana honeymoon safari experience is spent at what is arguably the most beautiful and intimate place in the Okavango Delta. Situated on an island in the permanent Delta you spend your time cruising the lagoons and channels of this magnificent place.
The clear night skies and the sounds of nocturnal creatures provide the perfect backdrop to your special romantic safari to Botswana. The activities are water-based, so remote is this area. Boat cruises and exploring the channels in canoes adds to the intrigue of your African safari getaway.
For a bit of excitement, walks are done on the islands with a professional guide. This is a great way to get close to nature and discover the smaller details of your beautiful surroundings.
Okavango Delta Honeymoon Highlights
- Romantic touches throughout
- Fully inclusive of all flights, transfers, meals, drinks and activities
- Easily customisable and combinable with other Southern Africa Honeymoon highlights
- Stay in a small and intimate camp in the permanent Okavango Delta
- All activities are conducted by professional and experienced guides
- Navigate through the tranquil waterways by dug-out canoe (mokoro) and motorboat
- Explore the nearby islands on foot
- Spectacular birding especially during the summer months
Day 1: Light aircraft flight over the Okavango DeltaView Lodge
Day 2 & 3: Explore the Okavango Delta waterwaysView Lodge
Day 4: Return to Maun for your onward journeyToday there may be time for an activity or you may choose to relax and sleep in before breakfast and your trip to the airstrip for your flight back to Maun to connect with your flight onwards.
Rates & Prices
- Return scheduled flights from/to Johannesburg and Maun
- Air and road transfers from/to Maun and safari lodge
- Luxury thatched chalet accommodation featuring private shaded game viewing deck with lagoon facing views
- All meals including light breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Local branded drinks including tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks, wine and spirits
- Guided nature walks on various islands offering you an intimate encounter with nature and wildlife that inhabit the Okavango Delta wilderness
- Water based activities including motorised boating and traditional mokoro canoe excursions through the Okavango Delta waterways
- Seasonal fishing for bream and tiger fish on a catch and release basis
- Laundry service
- Park fees and emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions