Footsteps Safari | Classic Okavango - Savuti Fly-in Safari Tour
Includes flights ex/to Johannesburg.
Accommodation: Comfortable and spacious with en-suite facilities
Activities: Day and night game drives, boat cruises and nature walks
Destinations: Okavango & Savuti
Seasonal: All year, peaking between July and October, which is also the best time for a visit
Classic Okavango & Savuti Fly-in Safari Experience
The Classic Okavango & Savuti Fly-in Safari combines the pristine waterways of the Okavango Delta with the once dry interior of the Savute. Staying in classic game lodges this safari package allows you to experience the best of a Botswana holiday at affordable prices.
The Okavango Delta can be experienced on game drives, dugout canoes and nature walks and as the safari lodge is outside of the National Park there is more flexibility in the activities you can do.
From the Okavango Delta the trip moves on to Savute in the Chobe National Park. Here you will explore the area on game drives. Your experienced guides will share their extensive knowledge of this region, the wildlife and the changing landscape.
Day 1: Maun - Okavango DeltaView Lodge
Day 2: Okavango DeltaView Lodge
Day 3: Okavango Delta - SavutiView Lodge
Day 4: Savuti, Chobe National ParkView Lodge
Day 5: Savuti - MaunThere will be time for a morning activity before your flight to Maun and the connecting flight to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport.
Rates & Prices
- Return flight Johannesburg per schedule departure
- Scheduled light aircraft flight Maun to Savuti
- Scheduled light aircraft flight from Savuti airstrip into the Okavango Delta
- Scheduled light aircraft flight from the Okavango Delta to Maun Airport
- 4 nights accommodation
- All meals, teas, coffees and snacks
- Drinks (soft drinks, water, beers, select wines and select spirits)
- Scheduled activities
- Government tax and levies
- Park fees
- Premium brand drinks (imported beers, wines and spirits)
- Any gratuities and personal expenses
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions