Ultimate Luxury Botswana Wildlife Safari | Okavango Delta & Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
This all-inclusive Luxury Botswana Wildlife Safari combines luxurious accommodation in Botswana with exceptional service, thrilling activities and spectacular wildlife sightings.
Botswana Luxury Safari Experience
Luxurious accommodation & spectacular wildlife! Stay in three remote luxury Botswana safari lodges in various parts of Botswana ensuring a diverse wildlife experience. Experience some of the best game viewing in Botswana on both land and water based game viewing activities in the Okavango Delta and Linyanti Wildlife Reserve.
Fly low in a light aircraft over the Okavango Delta in Botswana watching the huge herds of elephant and buffalo below. Seeing the lagoons and islands of the Okavango from the air will take your breath away.
Botswana Luxury Safari Highlights
- Stay at 3 renowned luxury safari lodges in Botswana, situated in excellent game viewing areas
- Enjoy exceptional service by well trained and knowledgeable staff
- Watch wildlife from the comfort of your own private plunge pool and game viewing deck
- Go on thrilling open safari vehicle game drives under the guidance of expert rangers
- Search for big cats & predators on thrilling night game drives
- Float down the crystal-clear Okavango Delta waterways in a mokoro (dug-out canoe)
- Explore the Delta on a motorized boat, watching wildlife move through the waters and reeds
- See huge herds of elephant and buffalo, large prides of lion, a range of birdlife and a large variety of of other African wildlife
Day 1: Arrive in BotswanaView Lodge
You will arrive in time for lunch and a short rest before an afternoon game drive. The game drives in Linyanti Wildlife Reserve revolve around the waterfront where animals come to drink and predators lie in wait.
Game drives take you through floodplains, riverine forest and woodlands. Enjoy a sundowner drink in the African bush and finish your first day with a night safari with spotlights as you search for nocturnal wildlife you wouldn't see during the day.
Day 2: Thrilling game drives View Lodge
Early mornings are the best time to see predators going about their daily routines. A delicious brunch is served when you return from your morning game drive.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in your private plunge pool that has an built in game viewing deck that boasts exceptional views over the Linyanti River. Many animals come down to drink during the heat of the day, providing unbelievable sightings from the comfort of your luxury Botswana safari lodge accommodation.
After a relaxing afternoon head out on another thrilling night game drive before enjoying a delicious meal under the African sky.
Day 3 - 4: Explore the Delta waterwaysView Lodge
Spend two nights at the luxury tented Vumbura Plains in the Okavango Delta. Enjoy the option of both land and water based game viewing activities at this Okavango Delta safari lodge.
Explore the Delta waterways by mokoro (dugout canoe) or by motorboat, both excellent ways to experience the details of this pristine wilderness. Day and night game drives, in open safari vehicle, allow for excellent wildlife sightings such as leopard, elephant, zebra, buffalo, African wild dog, red lechwe, wildebeest and several resident prides of lion.
Day 5 - 6: See an abundance of wildlife in the MoremiView Lodge
The grassy plains and seasonal wetlands are packed with wildlife and Chief’s Island has earned a reputation as one of the greatest places to see predators. You are sure to spot an abundance of wildlife in here in the Moremi Game Reserve.
Spend the morning and afternoons on game drives or simply relax at your luxury Moremi Game Reserve accommodation and watch passing by wildlife from your very own private plunge pool and game viewing deck.
Day 7: Travel back to JohannesburgEnjoy one last game drive on your luxury Botswana safari and see some more spectacular wildlife sightings before brunch.
You will then catch a light air transfer to Maun before flying to Johannesburg where your Botswana safari comes to an end.
- Meet and greet service at Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport
- Return scheduled flights from/to Johannesburg and Maun
- All road and light aircraft transfers between airports and lodges/camps
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Kings Pool Camp in the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Vumbura Plains Camp in the Okavango Delta
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Mombo Camp in the Moremi Game Reserve
- All meals including light breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner
- All drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, juices, teas, coffees, house wines, beers and spirits
- Day game drives in an open sided 4x4 Landrover under the guidance of an experienced ranger
- Night game drives giving you the opportunity to spot nocturnal wildlife with a spotlight
- Mokoro and motorized boat excursions through the Delta waterways (water level dependent)
- Stargazing with a spotting scope
- Fishing on a catch and release basis (seasonal)
- Light laundry service
- Park and conservation fees
- Premium branded drinks
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions