Every place claims to have good reasons for people to visit - and Botswana is no exception.
Botswana Travel Guide | Top 10 Reasons to Visit
- One of the few places in Africa where one can go on safari by house-boat, makoro (dug out canoe), or motor boat
- Botswana possesses the world's largest inland Delta - The Okavango Delta at approximately 15,000 square kilometres
- A unique semi-desert of 54,600 square km (21,060 square miles), the Central Kalahari Game Reserve, is the Botswana's largest reserve.
- Chobe National Park is home to Africa's greatest elephant population
- The annual summer zebra and antelope migration across Makgadikgadi and Savute - two of Africa's largest migrations
- Safari accommodation ranges from luxury lodges to self-service camp sites offering travellers varying budgets and ways to experience Botswana's wilderness diversity
- Tsodilo Hills, probably the highest point in Botswana, has over 3000 ancient San rock paintings and has been proclaimed a World Heritage site
- Easily accessible by road or air from Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- A low impact tourist policy and the small size of safari lodges limits the flow of tourists
- Because It Is There
Enquiries / Questions